[Ads-l] throw shade

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 11 13:36:52 UTC 2015

Probably I could figure out what this means if I wanted to. But, oddly, I
don't care.

>  GOP's Dull Debate: Trump Gets Booed, the Moderator Throws Shade
<http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KLthb9Q0NWGg4ANKmbvZx4;_ylu=X3oDMTNzMDVham03BGJwb3MDMQRjY29kZQNnYQRjcG9zAzYEY3QDMQRnAzdhODU0OTc5LTUzZjgtM2YwOS1hZTA4LWFkZDZiNGExZjQ2OQRpbnRsA3VzBGl0YwMwBHBrZ3QDNARwb3MDMQRzZWMDdGQtc3RybQRzbGsDdGl0bGUEdGVzdAM5MDE-/RV=1/RE=1448458493/RH=aHNyZC55YWhvby5jb20-/RO=2/RU=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueWFob28uY29tL3R2L3MvZ29wcy1kdWxsLWRlYmF0ZS10cnVtcC1nZXRzLWJvb2VkLW1vZGVyYXRvci10aHJvd3MtMDU1MTQyMTA5Lmh0bWw-/RS=%5EADAc4eKSidZ51mwGrMgnIROYjikYss->
... Considering the aforementioned arguments moderator Neil Cavuto thanked
the candidates for "helping save time by talking over one another." He then
threw some shade at the previously panned CNBC moderators by saying that
"business debates can be riveting, because it wasn't about us, it's about
them."

JL