[Ads-l] 26 Names That Didn't Exist Before 2000

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Wed Nov 11 14:50:13 UTC 2015

My limited thoughts on this:

1) BS

2) Wow, Netscape is still around?

and

3) I have never understood why people think that spelling "Heaven"
backwards as a name ("Nevaeh") would be a good thing: Aren't things
spelled backwards bad things? Wouldn't that be a really good name for a
Satanist kid?

---Amy "Wasting Your Bandwith Yet Again" West
(Note the true evilness of my top-posting this: my audacity knows no
bounds . . . )