[Ads-l] unisex "Sir"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 11 19:01:57 UTC 2015

> a way to indicate that the world of the series is more different from our
world than just having super-powered aliens running about in it.

You don't get any more different than that.  Anyway, the usage was
inconspicuous.

ISTR too that Marcy has been calling Patty "sir" for 40+ years.

But it used to be a joke. A joke!!!

JL