[Ads-l] Possible QOTY entries -- Obama on ISIS

Bill Mullins amcombill at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 18 15:27:15 UTC 2015

Barack Obama, interviewed Jan 7, published in The New Yorker Jan 27:"Yes, but, David, I think the analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a JV team puts on Lakers uniforms, that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant."
Barack Obama, Nov. 12:"What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them."
Both of these have come back to bite him pretty hard.