[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: on the origins of the (muttly [not in OED]) English language (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Nov 19 17:43:28 UTC 2015

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Doesn't anyone take it to mean "the set of words used by Dick Dastardly's sidekick, Muttley"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dastardly_and_Muttley_in_Their_Flying_Machines

Of course, it isn't that big of a vocabularly, since mostly, he just laughed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw3CE04LGiA