[Ads-l] intrusive "x"

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 19 19:48:03 UTC 2015

I have to say, I don't see what the problem is. It is pretty common for
people to use the 'x' in lists of multiple items. It isn't "technical
jargon".

I agree it would be nicer to spell the numbers out, but this is news
reporting, where time is short. The writing may also reflect newer
technology -- were the details of the bombers sent in by text?