[Ads-l] QOTY, sports division?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 20 04:28:15 UTC 2015

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 10:06 PM, Laurence Horn <laurence.horn at yale.edu>
wrote:

> The "(through our) ass" does seem like overkill

Not at all. "Our ass" means "us." Your ass don't understand shit, look
like. ;-) A different coach in a different era might have said, "They ran
through us as though we weren't even there!"

The Crimson Tide's ballers make up the largest aggregation of boyz from the
'hood outside of Alabama's state-prison system. Saban hears their speech
eight months out of the year.. As George Carlin pointed out, dekkids ago,
BE is catching.
--
-Wilson
-----