[Ads-l] New book: Origin of the Term "Jazz"

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at MST.EDU
Sun Nov 22 01:32:35 UTC 2015

For those who might be interested: I've just published a book titled _Origin of the Term "Jazz_,"
reflecting 25 years of research, including the very valuable contributions of ads-l members to this listserv.  Full credit is of course given.

I published the book myself at my campus' print shop. The book (193 pages, soft-covered) is intended
as a scholarly study and therefore contains more detail than would appear in a book intended for a broad readership. The first printing is a limited one (80 copies), and my target audience is libraries and anyone interested in a detailed study of the topic.

The cost is $25 per copy plus $10 for mailing costs. For anyone wishing to purchase a copy, please make your check payable to Missouri S&T and send it to me at:
(Prof.) Gerald Cohen
Department of Arts, Languages, & Philosophy
Missouri University of Science and Technology
Rolla, MO 65409

Incidentally, this project is non-profit for me.  Any funds remaining after expenses have been met will be donated to a scholarship fund for liberal arts students at my campus.

Gerald Cohen