[Ads-l] fear

Susan G Yerkes susanyerkes at UTEXAS.EDU
Tue Nov 24 14:37:04 UTC 2015

Fox News doesn't seem to me the appropriate place for the highly variable
platitude about what FEAR might represent as an anagram.

They could at least have offered balance a different version:
"FEAR means "f*** everything and run"

Hook 'Em!
Susan Yerkes
(210) 857-3043