[Ads-l] "dumpster diver" -- early, but is it an antedating? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Nov 30 16:35:15 UTC 2015

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

The strip in question ran in the San Bernardino County Sun on 30 Nov 1985 (per newspapers.com).  Note that the 3rd and 4th panels of the strip refer to post-Thanksgiving meals.
CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED