[Ads-l] New to me: "consumer-facing"

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Tue Oct 6 01:05:48 UTC 2015

Customer-facing software has a user inter-face, of course.

Joel
     From: Geoffrey Steven Nathan <geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU>
 To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
 Sent: Monday, October 5, 2015 5:26 PM
 Subject: Re: [ADS-L] New to me: "consumer-facing"

I'm afraid those of us in the geek community are quite familiar with this term--it contrasts with the view of the control buttons and knobs on some piece of consumer--related software that the company (or university) software maintenance and design guys get to see.

Geoff

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.