[Ads-l] to drunk-Google [Re: another one for the files]

Wed Oct 7 01:58:30 UTC 2015

This is an awesome combination!

Looking at “drunk Googling”, I found a citation as far back as October 2005:

1. http://anchorbutt.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_archive.html
i was drunk googling trying to find that insane site Mani found years ago with the terrifying dog outfits.

2. April 26, 2006
http://exaltedkarpoozi.livejournal.com/10204.html
Better to write it and leave it posted online for you to stumble across while drunk-googling yourself when up too late with a sick child.

3. October 14, 2008
http://blog.thephoenix.com/BLOGS/sandbox/archive/2008/10/14/mega-robo-thunder-phone-query-drunk-googling.aspx
Mega Robo Thunder Phone Query - Drunk Googling?

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/