[Ads-l] "... she _broadcasted_ herself ..."

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 14 01:34:06 UTC 2015

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 7:19 PM, Benjamin Barrett <gogaku at ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

> In that case, I recommend not reading Pinker=E2=80=99s =E2=80=9CLanguage =
> Instinct=E2=80=9D as he discusses this word. BB

I am in full agreement with that suggestion. I'm surprised that anyone has
found it worthy of serious study, though, especially since comparing the
past without -ed, non-distinct from the present, to the past with -ed
probably isn't easy.

> Il giorno 13 ott 2015, alle ore 15:53, Wilson Gray <hwgray at gmail.com> =
> ha scritto:

Nice command of Italian, BTW!