[Ads-l] "incidence" = "incident"

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Wed Oct 14 01:57:04 UTC 2015

"I don't know the details of each of those incidences, but I think it speaks to he as a person and a friend, there's nobody better, or I person I enjoy as much as Alex," Brady said on WEEI.

(In passing, not even his supermodel wife?)

"he" is Alex Guerrero, under FTC investigation "for making unsubstantiated claims about his health products and impersonating a doctor"; those are the "incidences" Brady is referring to.  Brady and Guerrero are partners in a business that among other things recommends "supplements".

Boston Globe, sports section, today.  A pat on the back to Matt Pepin for presenting to us Brady raw.

Joel