[Ads-l] Rhetoric: Have you given up beating your father?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 26 12:52:50 UTC 2015

How about Stephen Colbert's question to a sleazy local politician many
years ago, when he was still working on the Daily Show?

I paraphrase (slightly, I hope):

"If you're so innocent, why don't you just admit your guilt like a real
man?"

Gets 'em every time!

JL