[Ads-l] X snob shift

Mon Oct 26 14:42:21 UTC 2015

Good point with “wine snob.” And a friend has called me a “sushi snob” in the past year or so even though I’m not really into it, and I do think he meant it in the elitist sense.

But here’s an article with the term “salt snob” (http://dailym.ai/1NtSwyr) that doesn’t seem to have that connotation. BB