[Ads-l] ma=?utf-8?Q?=C3=B1ana_?== tomorrow

Mon Sep 14 01:45:26 UTC 2015

The Oxford Dictionary site gives that meaning for minute, and also gives the indefinite meaning of the future for “tomorrow,” so manana could just be defined as tomorrow, though providing both meanings seems clearer. Either way, not having the meaning of tomorrow for manana seems odd to me. BB