[Ads-l] From Slashback.com

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 18 21:55:53 UTC 2015

I suspect a cut-and-paste missed a letter. From
http://www.techweekeurope.co.uk/networks/broadband/ovum-broadband-speeds-10mbps-176810

we get: "Sweden finished first with an overall score of 88 percent, while
the UK rated joint-eighth with Russia and the USA on 74 percent. Romania
was second, Canada third, while Singapore, South Korea, Japan and Germany
completed the top ten."

DanG