[Ads-l] Kakadu National Park, Australia

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Wed Sep 30 20:21:25 UTC 2015

Hi Lee.

Yahoo News had a half information-half advertisement item earlier today --
Australias Kakadu National Park: Natures Garden of Eden

|   |
| Australias Kakadu National Park: Natures Garden of EdenIn the far north of Australia, past the vineyards of the Blue Mountains, the surfing hot spots outside of Sydney, and the Great Barrier Reef, is a mystical, mag... |
|  |
| View on www.yahoo.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Which I visited on my trip to Australia.

At the top is a video/slide show.  But further down there is a photo of a termite mound, of the size I saw there.  And the lake with waterfall almost certainly is the one the small tour group I was with was taken to as a secondary swim site, when in the first choice were found one or two fresh-water crocodiles.

Love,Joel