[Ads-l] Antedating of G-string

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 5 14:08:20 UTC 2016

See HDAS for "long tom."

I too am rather mystified by the G-string cite, but isn't it possible that
"G-string pouches" refers to a different kind of "pouch"?  One supported,
for example, over the shoulder or on the belt by a "G-string" (currently
undefined)?

JL