[Ads-l] Squirrels in genealogical research

Benjamin Barrett mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 10 05:20:04 UTC 2016

I thought that was a Star Trek metaphor:

http://bit.ly/1TJtXRZ <http://bit.ly/1TJtXRZ>

The fractal issue evidently comes from “I, Borg” which was first released on May 10, 1992 according to Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I,_Borg <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I,_Borg>), though that detail doesn’t make the article. My recollection is that Captain Picard decides allowing the fractal to be used would be a violation of the Prime Directive and therefore aborts the plan.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA