[Ads-l] Child's misunderstanding: "the donzerly light"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 25 23:24:01 UTC 2016

More infernal "awe-dropping" done by folks who refuse to say the vowel "awe" and always substitute "ah".So "the dawn's early light" becomes "the don's early light".  It's gotta stop.

Tom Zurinskas,  Originally SWConn 20 yrs,  college Tenn 3,  work NJ  33,  now FL 12.The need for truespel phonetics - http://justpaste.it/truespelnow