[Ads-l] another non-fiction novel

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 2 17:21:48 UTC 2016

Yeah, it's not the use of "novel" that I was stunned by... more the idea of
Mel Gibson as the beloved James Murray. (Mel's had the rights to
Winchester's book for years now, but I don't think anyone guessed he was
going to cast himself as Murray.) Or is that what you meant by "weird and
disgusting"?