[Ads-l] Did Donald Trump just threaten the president? New Web of Language post.

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 10 13:27:32 UTC 2016

Trump's very next comment was:  "...But I'll tell you what, that would
be a horrible day."

Sounds like a pretty unambiguous attempt to backtrack, doesn't it?

JL