[Ads-l] Olympics-related WOTY? (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Aug 15 21:26:51 UTC 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Slightly earlier:

_The Sporting Life_ 10 Aug 1907 p 5 col 4
"Nick Altrock continues to be the goat. He is the unlucky pitcher of the team this year, and to date has won four games, lost eleven and tied one."