[Ads-l] Trump: "[Hillary] lacks the physical stamina to take on ISIS"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Aug 17 01:09:44 UTC 2016

You'll recall Trump also said it was "disgusting" that Hillary, during one of the Democratic debates in December, took a bathroom break to pee: 'Trump asked the crowd four times where Clinton had gone. "I know where she went – it's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it," Trump said as the crowd laughed. "It's too disgusting. Don't say it, it's disgusting".'  On another occasion, when a lawyer took a break during a deposition to go off to pump her breast milk, he had a problem with that too.  According to the lawyer, "he started to shake, his face got really red, he pointed his finger and shook it and said, ‘You’re disgusting! You’re disgusting!' Then he bolted and no one saw him again.”  Trump, not having either breast milk or pee to expel, clearly has the stamina, not to mention the temperament, to be president than any woman.  And now that he's hired Roger Ailes, he should be ready to nail down that elusive women's vote.

LH