[Ads-l] turd tornado

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 17 21:04:02 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> CNNAL: [Covering face in embarrassment]: OK. All right. That's not
> quite what I expected. But OK....

This kind of thing happens so frequently, IME, that I've been led to
conclude - erroneously, according to some - that women lack the command of
slang that men have, purely for societal reasons. You don't use that kind
of language in the hearing of a woman, especially if she's a "nice girl."

Of course, I may be mistaken in my assumption that the word, _turd_, was
simply unknown to her and not that she's so otherly enabled that the
semantics of _turd tornado_ was beyond her comprehension.
--
-Wilson
-----