[Ads-l] RES: mannyerism

David Daniel dad at COARSECOURSES.COM
Tue Aug 23 17:09:33 UTC 2016

I figured splatting was not the answer in the context of this list. (I too
only learned of splatting today.) So, what is the answer?
DAD

Poster:       Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: mannyerism
---

PS: The representation "D----d T---p" has nothing to do with "splatting,"
which is something I've just learned about today, so superannuated am I.

JL

PM, wrote:

>> A D-----d T---p "surrogate" explains to MSNBC that the shocking state
>> of Hillary Clinton's health can be seen clearly in "her behavior and
>> mannyerisms."
>>
>> JL

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.