[Ads-l] Christians & Muslims

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 27 03:48:08 UTC 2016

One guy I exercise with is convinced that I, a Lutheran, am not a
Christian, and the Obama is a moslem.  When my wife, and ordained Lutheran
pastor, would visit people in the local hospital when she had chaplain
duty, some of them would ask her denomination and then ask if Lutherans
were Christians.