[Ads-l] RES: Adage: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

David Daniel dad at COARSECOURSES.COM
Mon Aug 29 15:53:30 UTC 2016

Instead of feeding you a "free" lunch at Yale, they could maybe pay you X
bucks a day more. So it ain't free; it's costing you X bucks a day. The cost
of samples that people graze on at supermarkets is added to the consumer
price of the item. So that ain't free either. I'd say things are looking
pretty TANSTAAFL-ish to me.
DAD

Enviada em: segunda-feira, 29 de agosto de 2016 12:08