[Ads-l] Idiom: throwing (shoving) under the bus [political sacrifice or removal]

Galen Buttitta satorarepotenetoperarotas3 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 30 01:16:32 UTC 2016

In the jargon of the online game "Town of Salem", this has been extended (some might say abbreviated) to a verb "to bus".

Sent from my iPhone