[Ads-l] RES: excorshiate

David Daniel dad at COARSECOURSES.COM
Wed Aug 31 12:18:45 UTC 2016

If you Google "excorshiate" you will see there are absolutely no hits. No
one in the history of the internet on the billions and billions of pages has
ever come up with "excorshiate." At least not that Google can find. A good
time to jump on this and coin a word, don't you think? It could be sort of
like shibboleth. My entry would be: "Excorshiate - word use that identifies
the user as being a right-wing boob. Example: Sarah Palin said refutiate,
which was a clear excorshiate on her part." Somebody get this published and
be the first!
DAD

Enviada em: quarta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2016 08:15