[Ads-l] (Off topic) Galleys of "Hemingway Didn't Say That: The Truth Behind Familiar Quotations"

Fri Dec 2 20:18:02 UTC 2016

Pre-release galleys of my forthcoming book have been created. Next
week I will consult with the Amazon publicist about collecting blurbs.
Some of the people on this mailing list may be contacted.

Further below is a link to the Amazon webpage. I have no idea why the
release date is April Fool's Day.

The book was selected for a special promotion called "Kindle First".
In March 2017 a free copy of the kindle e-book will be available to
"Kindle First" participants. This is one month before the main release
date. If you are an "Amazon Prime" member then you automatically
qualify to get free "Kindle First" books. The book will also be
available via "Kindle Unlimited" in April.

Hemingway Didn't Say That: The Truth Behind Familiar Quotations by
Garson O'Toole
https://www.amazon.com/Hemingway-Didnt-Say-That-Quotations/dp/1503933415/

Here is a link to learn more about "Kindle First":
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/kindlefirst/

Garson