[Ads-l] Injia

W Brewer brewerwa at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 16 05:11:54 UTC 2016

WG wrote: CD wrote: WB wrote: << that dead, white, male, European bigot
from Italy >>
WB writes:  Hold yuh hosses, theah, podnuh! CD got tangled up in the
thread. So, less snot implicate the kid with the tortures of Torquemada or
them Injuns off the reservation in Inja, unless'n he's a-hankerin' to! Eh?