[Ads-l] Facebook comment re guitar-playing

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 16 01:13:12 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 11:43 AM, Cohen, Gerald Leonard <gcohen at mst.edu>
wrote:

> There's the expression "soft as butter."=20
> So "butter fingers" in the quote below probably means=20
> "soft, delicate fingers."

By God, I think you've got it! Thanks, G!

The fuller context is that a woman has designed and developed a new shape
of guitar gendered for the female figure and other women were commenting on
this new shape and on other matters having to do with the instrument.
--
-Wilson
-----