[Ads-l] 23-Skidoo

Tue Feb 23 21:19:53 UTC 2016

Here is a link to an article in the April 1907 issue of "The Scrap
Book" with six explanations for the slang term "twenty-three". Several
of the posited explanations have already been alluded to in the
writings of John Baker, Peter Reitan, or Barry Popik but not all.

https://books.google.com/books?id=a5NRAAAAYAAJ&q=bouncer#v=snippet&