[Ads-l] Good news for ammunition sales, and for back-formations

Hugo hugovk at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 3 19:57:57 UTC 2016

> A composer friend of mine advises me that he's about to "music-direct" the
> forthcoming Broadway singin' and dancin' version of "American Psycho."

Reminds me of "open source", usually describing software, being used
as a verb for making software's source code open, which is becoming
more common:

"Facebook Inc. says it will open source new designs at the heart of
its artificial intelligence efforts. ...  Alphabet Inc.‘s Google also
recently open sourced its TensorFlow AI technology, and is competing
for the attention of the small community of deep learning experts,
Wired says."

http://blogs.wsj.com/cio/2015/12/11/the-morning-download-facebook-will-open-source-big-sur-servers-that-boost-power-of-artificial-intelligence/

Hugo