[Ads-l] News: Topsy Reaches Bottomsy

Thu Jan 7 03:55:47 UTC 2016

Thank you, Ben and Jesse, for your knowledgeable responses.

The last time I compared the search engine provided by twitter to the
topsy search engine I found that topsy displayed tweets that were not
displayed by the twitter search engine. Topsy seemed to be more
robust. So I switched to topsy.

I do not remember when I performed the comparison. It was probably
more than one year ago. Perhaps the current twitter search engine is
robust. I hope so.

Garson