[Ads-l] Word: Adulting (adult as a verb)

Nancy Friedman nancyf at WORDWORKING.COM
Thu Jan 7 05:53:46 UTC 2016

I found a 2011 citation for "adulting," which was one of my words of the week last year.

http://nancyfriedman.typepad.com/away_with_words/2015/09/word-of-the-week-adulting.html

____

Word of the week:  Cinemagraph. http://nancyfriedman.typepad.com

Nancy Friedman