[Ads-l] Early QOTY candidate for 2016

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 15 20:52:29 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 1:10 PM, Laurence Horn <laurence.horn at yale.edu>
wrote:

> "We've never, in the history of this country, passed any laws or done
> anything based on race or religion."
> Nikki Haley, Governor of South Carolina, Jan. 13, 2016

An *excellent* suggestion! May I suggest _blaccent_ as a candidate for WOTY?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/01/04/how-a-white-australian-rapper-mastered-her-blaccent/

However, I may be over a dekkid behind the curve WRT to what Wiktionary
defines as "US, nonstandard, _humorous_ [emphasis supplied], neologism," in
print since at least '03.

Will there ever come a time when blatant racism is not regarded as but jest?
--
-Wilson
-----