[Ads-l] Quote: If you're going through hell, keep going. Request help to access Christian Science publication

Sat Jan 30 04:03:06 UTC 2016

This message is a follow-up to my request on January 24 for
information from the "Christian Science Sentinel". The request has now
been satisfied.

Great thanks to Professor Charles Doyle at the University of Georgia
who relayed data for the 1943 and 1969 citations. Special thanks to
the staff of The Christian Science Publishing Society at
sentinel.christianscience.com who sent data for the 1943 citation.

The Quote Investigator entry has now been updated:

If You’re Going Through Hell, Keep Going
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2014/09/14/keep-going/

Garson