[Ads-l] Antedatings of CBA (1996)

Hugo hugovk at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 2 17:02:09 UTC 2016

New in the OED's June 2016 update is CBA (can't be arsed), dated 1998 in Usenet.

http://public.oed.com/the-oed-today/recent-updates-to-the-oed/june-2016-update/new-words-notes-june-2016/

Here's some earlier examples from 1996 Usenet.

---

a1996 April 21, Kieron, “Re: olrs and message form”, in
alt.fan.douglas-adams, Usenet[1], retrieved 2 July 2016, message-ID