[Ads-l] Fulton NY archives (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wed Jul 6 21:13:54 UTC 2016

Bill Mullins wrote:
> Is it just me, or has anyone else been able to access
> Tom Tryniski's Fulton NY Newspapers archives in the
> last couple of days?

I just checked with the following url (found via Google).
http://downuptime.net/fultonhistory.com.html

Website Name: Fultonhistory.com
Response Time: No response.
Down Since: ~2 days ago

I do not know how "Down Since" was estimated. Maybe someone tried to
use the downuptime.net website to check fultonhistory.com two days
ago, and it was down then also.