[Ads-l] Kouta Kouta, Coochie-Coochie and Hoochie Coochie

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 7 00:56:55 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Peter Reitan <pjreitan at hotmail.com> wrote:

> That's a good point.  I do not know the answer.
>
> But I would have thought "hula" alone was the original name; and
> "hula-hula" and American-English alteration.

It's not much of a point, Peter. Hula(-hula) doesn't contradict your
analysis. It's just irrelevant to it. So, you don't need to account for it.
Just leave it out of the version that you submit for publication! 😊

--
-Wilson
-----