[Ads-l] Fulton NY archives (UNCLASSIFIED)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 8 19:01:44 UTC 2016

He posted this on Wed.:

"With a little luck www.fultonhistory.com will be up again tomorrow(Friday)
or Saturday...this has been a very busy 6 days.for me and look to putting
this outage behind me......On a more positive note I will be upgrading my
internet service from Time Warner Cable to a Fiber to home solution from
Windstream in good old Fulton NY with a dedicated 40 Mb symmetrical service
and it will be fast,fast,fast compared to what I have been getting.......
.Who would ever think that this site would get a record 6,100,000 page
views from just under 1,000,000 visitors in a 30 day period !(Jan 2015)"

DanG