[Ads-l] (On topic?) Donald's gesture while introducing Melania

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 22 00:01:55 UTC 2016

The question remains: Do other people commonly use the six-gun gesture
to point innocently?

Not to get Freudian, but cf. DT's gratuitous public insistence on the
size of his (I assume) penis, his repeated assertions that people
should carry guns to deter terrorists, and the strange claim, "I’m
really good at war."

JL