[Ads-l] RES: catcall, v.

Dave Hause dwhause at CABLEMO.NET
Sun Jul 31 04:12:42 UTC 2016

I couldn't get in by clicking the link either, but I have discovered that if
I put the key phrase into a Google search (catcalls at the convention)
clicking the WSJ citation gets past their pay wall.

Dave Hause, dwhause at cablemo.net
Waynesville, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: David Daniel
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 1:57 PM
To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: RES: catcall, v.

Behind a pay wall, at least for me. Any way around that?
DAD

My latest Wall Street Journal column is on the word "catcall":

"fancy" shoes and purple ties and coats of diamond-shaped buttons, whistling
the Hoochi-Koochi and catcalling, "Oh, you baby-doll" at every passing girl.
---

--bgz

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.