[Ads-l] Free Brady Friday

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Thu Jun 2 01:49:01 UTC 2016

I can imagine that there will be more than a few, of whatever gender classification, of those in attendance at the Pawsox game on Friday (barring a rainout; looks iffy at the moment) who could imagine nothing better than to go home with a free Brady.  But I fear they will be disappointed to learn it's just a [Free(v.) Brady] Friday, not a Free(n.)-Brady Friday.

LH