[Ads-l] another QOTY candidate

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 7 01:07:53 UTC 2016

Gregory Cheadle, the man referred to, tells CNN that he took not the
least offense. He thought it was a wonderful moment.

He also explains that the "real racist" is Hillary Clinton, because
while she was First Lady, her husband signed the Welfare Reform Act
and authorized more federal funds for the building of prisons.

JL