[Ads-l] sick and tired of being sick and tired (UNCLASSIFIED)

Peter Reitan pjreitan at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 9 19:49:35 UTC 2016

In would have guessed Monty Python; but theirs is a slightly different:

"I think that all good, right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being sick and tired.  I'm certainly not, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am."